Scientific studies show that a student’s ability to concentrate from the age of four is the main predictor of their academic results and career success. Concentration alone is more Concentration determines more than 62% of a student’s overall results* powerful than the combined effects of their inherited intelligence, aspirations, socioeconomic circumstances, school, teachers or learning resources.
Concentration determines more than 62% of a student’s overall results*
Students with better concentration skills benefit from:
- Learning faster and retaining more information irrespective of age, subject or material
- Better grades in English and Mathematics, from ordinary classroom provision.
- Reduced frustration and increased confidence
- Getting more value from teaching or coaching, with sustained results.
- Reduced risk of addictions, teenage parenthood, poverty and criminal convictions.
Concentration can now be improved with training
Concentration Plus is our evidence based neurofeedback training programme that delivers lasting results. Since 2004, it has already helped more than 20,000 students to improve their concentration. It has been developped by neuroscientist, Dr Thomas Dannhauser, from University College London