Who can benefit?
Concentration Plus-ADHD is our most advanced programme specifically developed for people with ADHD/ADD. It can be used as an alternative or with medication and offers guaranteed lasting results. It can also help for attention problems related to premature or traumatic birth, congenital heart conditions, glue ear and hearing impairment, and autism.
Why consider it?
Attention is the key to academic success and on its own responsible for 62% of school results. Students who struggle to concentrate are at higher risk of serious long-term health and social problems. We believe that the ability to focus is the foundation for success and happiness, and that evaluating, correcting or improving it should be the priority for anyone how struggles.
What are the benefits?
Concentration Plus-ADHD offers important benefits over other options and can work in combination for better results:
- Guaranteed: The programme has been tested and proven to work and our team delivers such exceptional value that we offer a refund if the agreed outcome is not achieved.
- Complete Solution: Concentration Plus-ADHD contains all the steps, tools and advice required to improve attention and learning.
- Evidence-based: The programme is based on the latest evidence and we use objective outcome measures so you can have confidence in the results.
- Lasting Results: Concentration Plus-ADHD provides lasting results, unlike medication for ADHD that offers no proven lasting benefits.
- Safe: ADHD medications risk serious short and long-term side effects. Concentration Plus-ADHD is safe and without serious or lasting side effects, based on 15 years of experience, helping more than 20 000 clients. Smart Start Minds is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in England to help ensure we deliver the highest quality services. All our trainers are DBS checked.
- Convenient: The entire programme can be provided online in the convenience of your own home.
- Specialist Team: Our team is led by Dr. Thomas Dannhauser, consultant psychiatrist, and neuroscientist, who studied the brain and methods to improve it during his Ph.D. He is an honorary senior lecturer at University College London and he oversees all clients and their training programmes.