"All my sons grades went from Cs to Bs in 3 months.""All my son's grades went from Cs to Bs in 3 months." – Parent from Chigwell School
"I have to say, things are just getting better and better for us at home. Even friends and family have commented. Both my husband and I agree something is happening and we are very grateful. William's increased attention reduces our stress and of course that itself has a positive impact." - Parent from Woodford Green area.
“I did not tell my son’s teacher that he was having Smart Start Minds training until she remarked how much his ability had improved in a very short time.” – Parent from Woodford Green Preparatory School
“Thank you for fixing my daughter.” – Parent from Daiglen School, Buckhurst Hill
“I teach her in a small group and have noticed that she is much more focussed on her work and able to persist with it.” - Teacher from Daiglen School, Buckhurst Hill.
As part of the re-evaluation process we ask for feedback from our students. Here is a recent example:
Name: HG Y9 Date: 12/05/17
What has been the best part of doing the Smart Start Minds concentration training?
- Learning techniques of how to concentrate especially during class.
What has been the most challenging part of doing the Smart Start Minds concentration training?
- Trying to keep on task when the line isn’t going up and not getting frustrated.
What changed for you during and/or after the Smart Start Minds concentration training?
- I now know different techniques of learning how to concentrate during class.
Would you recommend us to your friends? Please say Yes or No and explain why:
- Yes, because some of my friends struggle to focus at all times even outside of school and I definitely think it would benefit them.
Please write a short review of your Smart Start Minds experience:
- I have really enjoyed doing the concentration training because I have met some really nice people and have enjoyed the whole experience because now I know how to keep focus in class without daydreaming. Thank you
"We continue to get good feedback from O. She got 'star of the week' yesterday at school for her class for 'her beautiful handwriting and diary entry' which is a first, her writing content has been good in the past but her handwriting has got in the way. The concentration training seems to have calmed her whirlwind approach in all areas with great results."